We have purchased a new site at 26 & 27 Fishergate Hill, which will accommodate our current and future needs. We need to plan now for our children and future generations to come.
The new building sits on a plot of 920sq metres and consist of 3 separate buildings/annexes providing a total built up area of 630 square meters with a potential to extend the building to provide an additional 300 square meters.
We have now completed the purchase of the land on Grafton St, which will allow for an increased area for the Jamaat Khana and secure car parking. The cost of this land was £135,000 .
Our vision is to build an institution that is a central hub for all of our community, allowing access to Islamic services for all. We will incorporate our existing activities as well as introducing others:
· Increased size of main prayer hall (Est. 350 people) for Daily, Jummah, Taraweeh & Eid Salaah.
· Modern, Light & Aesthetically pleasing environment.
· Disabled Access and Parking Bay.
· Dedicated Madressa classes with safe & secure access off the main road for our children
· Inspiring and exciting classrooms, utilising latest educational aids.
· Islamic Library.
· Educational facilities for all ages.
· Mother & Toddler groups
· Youth community & support centere